Now the days are longer and the sun is shining, it's that time of year we turn our thoughts turn to the beach, BBQs with friends and relaxing in the garden at home. However we can often forget to consider the state of our garden and what can be done to maxiumum the potential it offers.
When considering how your garden can be imporoved, it's important to ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I maximising all of the space that I have to work with?
- Is my garden making the most of the seasons and facing the correct way?
- Am I correctly using paths for high-traffic areas to avoid damaging my lawn?
- Do I have an area where I can entertainment my guests that I'm proud of?
- Is my garden child and family friendly for my own children or those of guests?
- How can I utilise my garden to add value to my property?
- What changes can I make now that will benefit me in years to come once any plants and trees establishes themselves?
There's little doubt there's no better time than the spring and early summer to complete a gardening project. It's when most plants are ready to grow and it also means that any work done will be fresh and new ready for the summer. And as always with a garden, the sooner your garden project is completed, the sooner your plants have time to establish themselves and develop.
We're able to offer a complete range of options including the construction of paths and pavement areas, implemantation of garden beds and retaining walls plus all heavy earthmoving works. We're even experts in the creation of leisure areas ranging from small patios to full outdoor entertainment areas.
Stuck for ideas? our team can offer a complete design and planning service. Have a few ideas but need to bounce them off us? No problem - we've been transforming customers' gardens for years and will be able to find a solution that works best for you.